Frog Trigger Frog Trigger

funny shit

i'm a huge fan of chrono trigger so that struck a chord with me. some parts were very funny like the seinfield noise at the door and the yugi-oh banning. good work, awesome use of sprites as well BTW

Stickman Figth Stickman Figth

Very cool

that was funny shit and the animation was quite good too. the menu animations and all that added a nice touch and the sounds fitted perfectly. some very minor graphical hiccups but they'll be fixed by practice. i look foward to seeing more from you in the future.

Outpost Trailer Outpost Trailer

Good trailer.

The weapon graphics were excellent but the people paled in comparison. If you put a bit more detail into the other graphics I would've rated you higher. I understand this is a trailer so as far as it goes, it's done it's job in interesting me and I will have a look for Outpost movies when I'm on the portal.

TCD69 responds:

Well, I guess it is a good trailer because I did what trailers do, get you Interested! thanks for your review!

Castle Cat 2 Castle Cat 2

bloody brilliant

castle cat kicks arse! this is my new favourite flash series. you seem to pump flash movies very quickly. hmmmmm, very tricky...

Castle Cat Castle Cat

Very cool

the idea was original, admitedly stupid but original. i loved the stupidity though, it was great fun and had plenty of style. it's rare to see such original games about the place these days.

RPG Tutorial RPG Tutorial

needs work

the AC doesnt copy properly and has multiple syntax errors. luckily i know what i'm doing and could fix it but it shouldn't be so hard. also i think it's best to explain exactly what your doing so that flash n00bs can learn better. still pretty good tute overall, good explanation of how to make MC's and instance names etc.

Everblayde responds:

Thanks, the Actionscript worked fine when I did it, because I tried everything out in a seperate movie following my steps. I'll retest it but I'm pretty sure it works...