Castle Cat 2 Castle Cat 2

bloody brilliant

castle cat kicks arse! this is my new favourite flash series. you seem to pump flash movies very quickly. hmmmmm, very tricky...

Castle Cat Castle Cat

Very cool

the idea was original, admitedly stupid but original. i loved the stupidity though, it was great fun and had plenty of style. it's rare to see such original games about the place these days.

RPG Tutorial RPG Tutorial

needs work

the AC doesnt copy properly and has multiple syntax errors. luckily i know what i'm doing and could fix it but it shouldn't be so hard. also i think it's best to explain exactly what your doing so that flash n00bs can learn better. still pretty good tute overall, good explanation of how to make MC's and instance names etc.

Everblayde responds:

Thanks, the Actionscript worked fine when I did it, because I tried everything out in a seperate movie following my steps. I'll retest it but I'm pretty sure it works...

Croc Hunter Croc Hunter

pretty funny

steve irwin is a dickhead and i'm glad someone made a game about his little baby incident. but unfortuneatly, as with everyone from another country, you just can't get the australian accent right. still, a fun game with some humourous moments.

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Entertaining...

Quite fun, reminds me of Pokemon on GB, although I dont remember any naked chicks in that. Kepp it up!

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

LOL

That was funny and it was a cool game! One thing though, why are most the games that you and Tom Fulp put out demos? U keep saying 'under development' When's Alien Hominid 2 coming out, when's this full version coming out and what happened to Project EDDIE?!

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

SWEET

Where did u get all those sprites?! This game kicks ass!

Combat Instinct 3 Combat Instinct 3

Fucking awesome!!

The sound is great! How do u get better sound and smaller filesize?!? LOL! This game rapes shit over all others. And too all u inept ppl who cant beat the final boss the trick is too block his first 2 attacks with the sheild then aim at his chest and fire ith all cannons until u run out of power then just pummel him with ur normal cannon.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Shit a brick!

That game kicks!! I think a diffuculty option would be good though becoz many people seem to be saying its too hard. Make it downloadable, please!!

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

Doom fucking rules!!!!!!!!

I love doom (doom2 is better).