Frog Trigger Frog Trigger

funny shit

i'm a huge fan of chrono trigger so that struck a chord with me. some parts were very funny like the seinfield noise at the door and the yugi-oh banning. good work, awesome use of sprites as well BTW

Stickman Figth Stickman Figth

Very cool

that was funny shit and the animation was quite good too. the menu animations and all that added a nice touch and the sounds fitted perfectly. some very minor graphical hiccups but they'll be fixed by practice. i look foward to seeing more from you in the future.

Outpost Trailer Outpost Trailer

Good trailer.

The weapon graphics were excellent but the people paled in comparison. If you put a bit more detail into the other graphics I would've rated you higher. I understand this is a trailer so as far as it goes, it's done it's job in interesting me and I will have a look for Outpost movies when I'm on the portal.

TCD69 responds:

Well, I guess it is a good trailer because I did what trailers do, get you Interested! thanks for your review!

Light Kick 5 Light Kick 5

Potential....

I can see potential in your ability to animate stick figures. The thing I noticed you're really lacking is timing. The sticks running animation wasn't too bad but it ran way too slow to make the animation credible. Also some jumps, martial art moves, etc seemed a little too slow. They key too good stick animation is to know when to animate several stages to a move and when not too. Perhaps setting your frame per second count higher would make the animation smoother.

Riggadaddy responds:

I tested the frame rate at different times. Yeah its a lot smoother, but im not sure I like it insanely fast. Im going to experiment with different frame rates and see if i land upon the perfect one :) Thank you for the advice!

BEEBO Part 7 BEEBO Part 7

Jesus I love Beebo

Beebo never fails to make me laugh, the humour has a style of its own, this may as well be a cartoon series on TV.

Alien Hominid vs. Pico Alien Hominid vs. Pico

not too shabby

this movie is pretty cool. you won instant points with me when i heard "down with the sickness" come on, evanescence is cool too.

A Monkey Island Feast! A Monkey Island Feast!

Good sprites

that was one of the best sprite movies i've ever seen. i didn't see one graphical error in the whole thing (besides the obvious puking stuff that guybrush points out). plus i love the monkey island jingle in the background. but it was a bit too long and drawn out. you should make a flash game version of monkey island, that'd kick ass.

Dragon ball Z is Dumb. Dragon ball Z is Dumb.

i will admit, i smiled a couple of times...

...but, even so the rest of the movie sucked too much to really bring out the mildly amusing speech. if u drew it better and used a bit more colour it would have been pretty good.

A.D.I.D.A.S. A.D.I.D.A.S.

I can c u going places

the animation and art is very good for a first movie. The song is naturally a winner for me coz KoRn is my favourite band, although it took me a little minute to register what was happening, i think u could of tried to make it clearer wat was happening. but all in all keep going and i wouldnt be surprised if i saw u on the top 50 one day.

The Newgrounds Idiots The Newgrounds Idiots

Uhhhhhhhh...

To be honest I thought that movie was funny at first but then the jokes got to be to corny and it lost appeal. Also there wasn't enough blood ;) also X-Box is cool, don't rag X-Box. Oh and for all the idiots out there, it sucked.